Monday, August 23, 2010

"How can you go to Japan if you don't like fish?!"



"How can you go to Japan if you don't like fish?!" I've heard this so many times over the past few months that rather than explain that not all Japanese food is sushi, or even that not all sushi is fish, I've resigned to just saying "I suppose I'll just have to get used to it."

I figure now's a good time for introductions:
My name is Dave, currently studying Japanese and Spanish in DCU, but in a matter of days I'll be leaving for Tokyo to study abroad in Toyo University.

Japan is going to be so insanely different that documentation of my fumblings and faux pas is in order. Basically I've set this blog up for me as much as for anyone else that cares to read it.


Now that that's out of the way, I look forward to boring you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment